Tuesday, October 5, 2010

After market Warranty's




Because my car was getting up in age, I purchased an extended warranty at 92,877
miles on a 2000 Daewoo, February of 2009. Never had a serious problem with car,
always maintained the necessities, oil, brakes, fluids, tires, alignments,check for worn
hoses, wires, etc.. NO PROBLEM. At 107,000 miles timing belt broke. NOW THE
GOOD STUFF> COVERAGE!! My timing BELT broke, and because my coverage
says timing chain and timing gears, my coverage is NO GOOD. This broke belt
probably caused other damage in the engine, which causes me to need another
engine to be installed. BEWARE, READ YOUR WARRANTY FOR COVERAGE!!!
My contract says all lubricated parts of the engine, who knew the belt was not a
lubricated part, I would think the belt needed lubrication to keep running smooth??
So why is it not covered? EVERYONE, re-read your warranty contract and call for
questions, you may want to cancel it..
I have addition comments, but got to go. 
Besse

1 comment:

  1. US Fidelis has filed for bankruptcy.
    You can find more complaints at the web site below.
    www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/us-fidelis-c138951.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow jonymor on Twitter

My Favorite Blog's

live updates